Floating Boats
Closed
Floating Boats
Closed
Floating Boats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floating Boats

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
SITE CLOSED
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important News
1. There has been an UPDATE to the rules regarding signatures. Please go here to read it. :)
Important Links
~
~
~
~
~
Site Credit
Buttons made by Megan.
Banner made by Ang.
Site layout coded and done by Ang.

Thank you both! <3

What am I doing here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain Han

What am I doing here? Empty
PostSubject: What am I doing here?   What am I doing here? EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:11 pm

I was taking a nice long walk in my bed preparing for a night filled with the best dreams

WhenI get hit with a Omegle-woman. She draws me into this "Harry Potter" website to which I sign up(she seemed like  a nice woman).

And here I am. Character and no clothes. What do you even do in here!?!?!?!

Rain
Back to top Go down
Maddie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing here?   What am I doing here? EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi Rain,

I'm the Omegle girl. Essentially you just write and make characters and plot stories with other people based in different canons. Ours started with being in the 'Harry Potter' world. Essentially, your account is the name of your character. You fill out profiles, do some face claims, and yeah just start plotting. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or any of the other admins here.

-Maddie
Back to top Go down
Toby
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing here?   What am I doing here? EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 am

Hello, and welcome to FloB! I’m Melanie, one of the head admins of this site.

I’m glad you could join us.

We have an F.A.Q for you. Your first step would be to make a character. You can find a guide for that by clicking here.

If you have any other questions, we’ll be happy to answer them!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

~Mel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What am I doing here?   What am I doing here? Empty

Back to top Go down

What am I doing here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Floating Boats :: Site Information :: Important Information :: Questions and Answers :: Questions-
Jump to: